Mindful of the fact that reliable English language information on Polish politics and economy is hard to come by, we would like to invite all members of the diplomatic corps and the staff of diplomatic and consular missions to an expert meeting. At each meeting, reports on selected and current political and economic issues will be presented.
The experts who are going to prepare the reports are members of the academic community representing, inter alia, Warsaw University or the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University, as well as the third sector, among others the Institute of Political Science Foundation and the Lewiatan Confederation.
Each meeting will be made up of two parts: a 20-minute presentation of reports and a Q&A session, during which it will be possible to obtain detailed information from our experts.
What do We Offer
- Briefing panels
- Q&As sesssions
- Independent experts
- Quality content
- Briefing Papers
Briefing Brunch Papers
Please feel free to download papers from our experts:
- BB Paper No. 1 – Efect of Elections on Polish Political System
- BB Paper No 2 – Polish European Policy after the 2019 Parliamentary Elections
- BB Paper No 3 – Media in Poland
- BB Paper No. 4 – Several remarks on the context an consequences of the parliamentary elections in Poland of 13 October 2019
- BB Paper No. 5 – Trends in political communication. After the parliamentary elections in 2019
- BB Paper No. 6 – The challenges of countercyclical policy in Poland
1st COVID mailing:
- BB Paper No. 7 – Constitutional Regulations Concerning Elections and States of Exception
- BB Paper No. 8 – Analysis of the Standpoint of the Polish Opposition Concerning Presidential Elections
- BB Paper No. 9 – The Position of Authorities Concerning the Date of Elections for the President of the Republic of Poland